ASTRON Oil and Lubricants
Engine oil for cars has to keep its chemical properties under aggravating circumstances. It has to withstand mechanical stress, oxygen and residuals of fuel. Moreover, the thermal output of the car engine in stop-and-go situations or during longer trips is determined by the quality of engine oil. Considering the fact that new development trends and the rising standard for environmental requirements, engine oil needs to fulfill some modern requirements.
Nano Protect and Thermal Control formula for maximum wear protection
Taking account of those rising standards for engine oil, the Duran Lubricants & Chemicals GmbH presents the new ASTRON oil for engines and other technical devices. Two new formulas improve the material for a better temperature regulation and minimized wear:
- Thermal Control* for optimal lubrication.
- Nano Protect* for an efficient protective layer on the surface of the engine.
Thanks to the Thermal Control* and Nano Protect* formulas, ASTRON is a novelty which is designed for the technical challenges of modern machines.
ASTRON high performance products by Duran Lubricants & Chemicals GmbH
Duran Lubricants & Chemicals GmbH offers numerous ASTRON products for engines, gears and transmissions, and other industrial and technical fields. More than 95 percent of the established engines on the market are compatible with the flexible ASTRON oil. Due to the worldwide inquiry for the product, several counterfeits circulate on the market. Duran Lubricants & Chemicals proceed against every single case to make sure every ASTRON product complies with the high standards of the company. The permanent control through independent laboratories of the DAkkS* (Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle) approves the high quality standards for every ASTRON product.
ASTRON – High quality “Made in Germany”
The prosperity of the Duran Lubricants & Chemicals GmbH is based on the sustained actualization and the continuous development of new technologies and the diversification of our product lineup. Storage tanks belowground keep about 6.1 million liters of oil and our storage capacity for parceled products amounts to 35.000 m² – that makes it possible to have around 5 million liters of sellable engine oil units in stock. Robotic filling systems enable the bottling of huge amounts of oil within a few hours. Our daily output counts to 100.000 packed units per day. The units account from 250 ml up to 1000 liters.
High performance products from Lower Saxony
The innovative high-performance products and lubricants based on ASTRON oil are exclusively made in Lower Saxony/ Germany. ASTRON is a high-end product which an adaptable formula for several climatic environments, mechanical challenges and fields of use. Made in Germany – that brand is a guarantee for high-quality products: The Duran Lubricants & Chemicals GmbH monitors every part of the production and ensure the best quality for ASTRON oils in every field of use.
Every drop of ASTRON oil is full of energy: The oil extends the operational life span of your engines and enables full capacity during the whole service time. Have a good trip with ASTRON oils from Duran Lubricants & Chemicals!
Start your collaboration with the ASTRON brand today
If you are interested in a cooperation with our company, feel free to visit our factory. The base oils and additives originate from prestigious manufacturers – recycled oils are principally excluded from our production lines. With our state-of-the-art assembly lines we can fulfill the most ambitious requirements of our partners. Our 24-7 production lines enable the quick and uncomplicated fulfillment of customer’s orders from around the world.
* DAkkS: Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle/ Germany’s national accreditation body – International accreditation body (Berlin/ Germany). The DAkkS is part of the European accreditation body, which in turn forms a part of the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC). The DAkkS accreditation certificate is acknowledged by countries participating in the World Trade Organization (WTO) within the frame of the multilateral agreement of the European Cooperation on Accreditation (EA) in cooperation with the International Association for Laboratory Accreditation (ILAC) and the International Accreditation Forum (IAF). The institution warrants the acknowledgement of laboratory test scores, research methods and measurements.
* Thermal Control-Formula: The patented formula efficiently reduces frictional heat and improves the lubrication in the affected engine part. ASTRON engine oils with Thermal Control protect the engine all the way – the oil immediately gets to the engine parts with the highest heat load and a high vulnerability to overload and attrition, regardless of the outer circumstances.
* Nano Protect-Formula: The formula provides optimal wear protection. ASTRON engine oils with the patented Nano Protect-Formula protect the engine parts with a thin layer of nanoparticles on the engine walls. This nano-barrier causes friction loss right after the start of the engine and ensures the solid running of all metallic engine parts.