- Low viscosity guarantees perfect functioning of systems.
- Synthetic fluid.
- Excellent thermal stability.
- Optimum protection for all metal parts in the brake system against corrosion.
- Unrivalled oxidation stability and optimised hygroscopic properties ensure high safety margin.
- Compatible with all seals and hoses installed in the brake system.
Astron Brake Fluid DOT 4 LV has been specially designed for use in heavy-duty brake systems of vehicles that require a DOT 4 synthetic brake fluid. The product is particularly recommended for brake systems with ESP/DSC, ASR and ABS. Astron Brake Fluid DOT 4 LV can be mixed with all synthetic brake fluids of the same grade.
- Store brake fluid only in sealed original container.
- Brake fluid can cause damage to vehicle paintwork.
- Observe manufacturer instructions!
- Specifications: FMVSS 116 DOT 3/DOT 4, SAE J 1703/J 1704, ISO 4925 Class 6
- Recommendations*: VW TL 766-Z, BMW QV 34001, GM Europe GMW 3356, PSA STL S71 2114, Ford WSS-M6C65-A2
|TYPICAL VALUES||METHOD||UNIT||ASTRON Brake Fluid DOT 4 LV|
|Density at 20°C||DIN 51 757||g/cm3||1.060|
|Viscosity at -40°C||DIN ISO 3104||mm2/s||max. 700|
|Dry boiling point (min.)||DIN ISO 4925||°C||265|
|Wet boiling point (min.)||DIN ISO 4925||°C||170|
The above values may vary within commercially accepted tolerances.
* meets the requirements of the OEM manufacturer