- Synthetic fluid.
- High dry and wet boiling point, reducing vapour bubble formation.
- Excellent protection for all metal parts in the brake system against corrosion.
- Good protection against wear and foaming.
- Compatible with all seals and hoses installed in the brake system.
Astron Brake Fluid DOT 4 is recommended for use in brake and clutch systems in vehicles that require a synthetic DOT 4 brake fluid. Astron Brake Fluid DOT 4 can be mixed with all synthetic brake fluids of the same grade.
- Store brake fluid only in sealed original container.
- Brake fluid can cause damage to vehicle paintwork.
- Observe manufacturer instructions!
Specifications: FMVSS 116 DOT 4, SAE J 1703, ISO 4925
|TYPICAL VALUES||METHOD||UNIT||ASTRON Brake fluid DOT 4|
|Density at 20°C||ASTM D4052||g/cm3||1.060|
|Viscosity at -40°C||ASTM D7042||mm2/s||<1500|
|Dry boiling point (min.)||SAE J 1704||°C||>230|
|Wet boiling point (min.)||SAE J 1704||°C||>155|
The above values may vary within commercially accepted tolerances.
* meets the requirements of the OEM manufacturer